This module provides the following common monitoring modes
GETto call the specified url to match the returned status code to determine whether the site is abnormal. At present, the status code between 200 and 399 is normal, otherwise it is abnormal. The default timeout is 10 seconds.
Detect whether the TCP port of the specified target host can establish a connection normally.
Detect whether the target host is alive using
Ping. The default timeout is 3 seconds. (Added in
Detect whether the specified process is alive on the target host.
Custom script detection
Runs a custom script on the specified host, and determine whether there is an exception by judging whether the returned exit status code is 0. The content output during script execution will be used as the description of the alarm, which can be used to flexibly control the rules and content of the alarm.
- Monitor frequency: Check once every so often
- Alarm threshold: Only when the specified number of consecutive checks fail will the alarm be triggered. For example: if the alarm threshold is set to 3, then the alarm will be triggered when the failure occurs for 3 consecutive checks.
- Alarm contact group: A collection of alarm contacts, which can include one or more alarm contacts
- Channel silence: The same detection failure event only triggers an alarm once within the channel silence period to avoid too frequent repeated alarm information. For example: if the channel silence is set to 5 minutes, after the first alarm is triggered, the alarm information will not be sent again within 5 minutes if the alarm is triggered again.
- Alarm method Currently supports three alarm methods: WeChat, DingTalk and email. The built-in WeChat and email alarm services are ready to use. You need to follow the service number Spug below to get the call credentials and configure the call credentials in the system settings / alarm service settings.
- Wechat alarm, you need to set the WeChat Token of the alarm contact, the way to get it is the same as to get the call credentials
- DingTalk alarm, you need to set the DingTalk robot URL of the alarm contact, please add the external network IP of the deployment server in the DingTalk group - security settings, or set the keyword
- Email alarm, you need to set the email address of the alarm contact